All Star Kids Club
The All Star Kids Club is a club to promote savings in a fun way. We also want kids to become familiar with the Credit Union and to see what we are all about. The kids club is geared for kids ages 3-12. If they are already a member all they need to do is come in with a deposit of any amount to receive their membership kit. If your child or grandchild is not a member now is the perfect time to sign them up. Beside the membership kit they will receive newsletters, birthday cards and we are planning different activities all year long. After 5 $5.00 deposits they can turn their card in for a prize out of the treasure chest.
Quest Federal Credit Union Extreme Teens Club is for teens ages 13-18.
The Extreme Teens club consists of:
- Dividends paid on savings over $25.00.
- Free Checking with a parent and/or guardian signed on.
- First Box of Checks free.
- Free debit card to use at any of our ATM’s or any Alliance One Network ATM’s.
- When you refer a friend you are entered in a quarterly drawing for an Extreme Giveaway, so refer all your friends to join for more chances to win.
- You will also be entered in the giveaway when you sign up.
- Free Internet Banking.
- Sign up for E Statements and we will pay you.
The Quest Federal Credit Union Extreme Teens club is to help promote how to manage and save money for the future.
Our Senior club has several benefits! To qualify you must be 62 years or older and a member of the Credit Union. You will receive a free box of checks with your free checking account. Don’t forget we offer dividend-bearing checking too; you’ll receive a higher rate of return on your investments! Stop by any of our locations to take advantage of this great club.