Quest Announces Donation To Fair Fund
From the CEO – 9/2014
From the CEO’s DeskHello, my name is Matt Jennings and I am the CEO of Quest Federal Credit Union. AG*Quest is a hit! Shannon Allmon, VP of AG*Quest Lending is still playing catch up from business contacts made at the Hardin County Fair and based on early returns, your credit union’s venture into expanding our agricultural lending is making an immediate impact. In the last three months, Quest has booked over $2.5million in agricultural loans and the demand continues to grow. AG*Quest is a product that was asked for in both Hardin and Logan Counties for several years. As the credit union grew and expanded and looked for opportunity to better serve our members and communities, agricultural lending and services became our focus. I am happy to report that AG*Quest is our fastest growing loan product, we offer operating lines of credit, equipment financing, building and animal production facility financing and long term real estate lending. Stop by or call Shannon and explore the possibilities of what AG*Quest can do for you and your family farm operation.
A FEW HELPFUL REMINDERS!
- Online banking users will experience a security upgrade, I recommend you check our website (click here for more information) and make the necessary account changes today to avoid disruptions in service. This is for your safety and security.
- If you haven’t enrolled, please check out ID Protect coverage. This is one of the best tools on the market to monitor, track and if the need arises, heal your credit in the event of identity theft. This product not only watches for future risk but will also help you recover in the unfortunate event that you fall victim. Best part, if you are a current loan customer of Quest, it’s absolutely FREE. If you are not, the cost is only $4 monthly to protect your entire household! Compare this to other national brands and I believe you will find, it’s another great reason to be a member of Quest.
New VP of Branch Operations
Hardin County Fair 2014 – Winners announced!
- Terri Reams – $250 VISA Gift Card
- Brian Crabtree – Sony PlayStation 4
- Charles McCullough – $500 cash in the Ugly Room Contest!