Main Branch Resurfacing
Summer Skip-A-Pay Is Back!
Need extra cash for your summer vacation? Need extra cash for back-to-school shopping?
Quest Federal Credit Union is pleased to announce to our membership that from July 01, 2017 through August 31, 2017, the Skip-A-Pay option is available!
With Skip-A-Pay, eligible loan payments may be skipped. Participation in the Skip-A-Pay program is allowed one (1) time annually, for each qualifying loan product. Eligible members can choose to skip a payment in person by requesting the skip with a Member Service Representative (MSR) or online, through the It’s Me 247 online banking platform. When skipped, a loan product’s maturity date and calculated interest payment for the next scheduled payment will be automatically updated and maintained in the system.
- Members with a credit score of 640 or higher at the time of application
- Members having a qualifying product for more than ninety (90) days
- Members may take part in Skip-A-Pay for each qualifying loan
- Share secured loans
- Unsecured closed end loans
- New/used auto/RV loans
* Real estate loans, HELOC, AG*Quest loans, and unsecured lines of credit (VISA credit card) accounts are not eligible for Skip-A-Pay.
Will the payment I’m skipping extend my loan term?Will the loan continue to accrue interest for the month I skipped? Are there fees associated with the Skip-A-Pay program? When can I skip a payment? Is the Skip-A-Pay program effective forever? Will my automatic transfers (AFT or ACH) be stopped for this month?