Quest Federal Credit Union recognizes, rewards, and supports the pursuit of higher education in our community. Quest is making available nine (9) $500 scholarships for those high school students who will be continuing their education following graduation.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Will attend an 2- or 4-year accredited university, college, or technical school
- Students in Hardin, Logan, or Wyandot counties are eligible, also if you reside outside these counties, but have a parent or grandparent that is a Quest member you are eligible.
- Your application will be evaluated by the Quest Federal Credit Union Scholarship Committee and you will be notified no later than May 31st, 2022
- Applications must submitted to Quest Federal Credit Union and are due by April 29th, 2022
- Click here to download the scholarship application form
Quest Federal Credit Union Scholarship Committee
c/o Quest Federal Credit Union
12837 US Highway 68
Kenton, OH 43326