Card Processing Transition
- In order to better serve our members, Quest Federal Credit Union has evaluated alternative debit and credit card processing options.
- In 2023, Quest Federal Credit Union entered into a contract with PSCU to secure services for debit and credit card processing, as well as ATM network connectivity.
- Prep work has been ongoing since late 2023 to facilitate a smooth transition to the new processing network.
- May 6th, 2024 – conversion and migration of all existing cards and back-end processing to the PSCU systems
- April 15th, 2024 – conversion of pilot ATM to PSCU network, then subsequent conversion of remaining ATM fleet
- April 6th, 2024 – ability to earn ScoreCard Rewards points ends (current points expire on 7/31/2024)
Why are you making this change?
As you might recall, we moved away from our current processor (FIS) once several years ago, however, shortly after making that move, they entered into a contract to purchase that new card processor. Unfortunately, we had to honor our contract despite the merger and returned to a system that we were not fond of. This move to PSCU will allow us to align to our credit union values more closely; PSCU is a Credit Union themselves, and have a member-driven focus, just like we do.
What to expect?
For the most part, this should be a behind-the-scenes transition. As members, you will not be receiving a new card, because…
- We have chosen to remain a MasterCard Partner
- We have requested to migrate all cards and card numbers from our previous processor, making the transition easiest for our members
Yes, the ATMs will be out of service for a period of time for conversion to the new network, but we will announce those dates as soon as we have them, and we will be sure to update our members with any scheduling issues or delays. Our branches will be open, so you will have no trouble withdrawing funds, should the ATM be out of service.
For alternative ATM locations, visit these links for fee-free ATM access:
- ATM Networks – https://questfcu.com/member-benefits/atm-network/
- Quest Public & Private Offsite ATMS – https://questfcu.com/locations/#atms
How do I stay informed?
We will be using every channel we have to announce important events or dates as we get closer to the dates mentioned above.
- Bookmark our website: https://www.questfcu.com
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Questfederalcu
- Download our mobile app: https://questfcu.com/mobile-apps/
What changes after this transition?
- ScoreCard Rewards – During the transition, we will be discontinuing the ability for members to earn ScoreCard Reward points, and they will expire. Members can still redeem points for goods through 7/31/2024. We will be implementing new and exciting rewards programs with cash back options included, a new option for members of Quest FCU.
- MobiMoney – MobiMoney, the partner app for Quest FCU members to monitor and perform card control services, will cease to function. A replacement will be available natively, through the Quest FCU Mobile App.
Should you have questions about these changes, please do not hesitate to contact us or ask our staff members when you visit our branches.