College Resource Center
Private Student Loans
Higher education costs continue to rise at an exponential rate!
Contact Quest Federal Credit Union for sensible, flexible financing options that will support your higher education goals. Our private student loan program offers a low-cost solution and we are ready to guide you and simplify with many available options.
Reach your higher education goals!
- Loan payments deferred until six months after you graduate
- Repayment plans up to 10 years
- Borrow up to $120,000 for undergraduate studies and up to $160,000 including graduate studies
- Benefit from our Financial Wellness student loan discount: 1% rate reduction after you’ve repaid 10% of the loan
- Quick and easy application – 15 minutes or less
- Use for all education expenses: tuition, room and board, books, technology, past tuition bills
Get Started Today! Apply online >>
For more information on the Private Student Loan program or to apply now, contact our student loan partner, LendKey, at http://www.lendkey.com/private-student-loans/, email@example.com, or 1-888-549-9050.
Consolidated Student Loans
A smarter alternative to the hassle – and expense – of paying off multiple lenders.
Paying off more than one student loan? Then, take advantage of the new Consolidated Student Loan program now available to Quest Federal Credit Union members. Qualified graduates who consolidate their student loans at Quest can save time and money. We offer market-leading rates based on your creditworthiness.
Benefits of student loan consolidation:
With the Student Loan Consolidation program, members can save money by:
- Reduce number of payments!
- One great rate!
- No origination fees!
- Rate reductions available!
Because you’ll be reducing the overall numbers of lenders, you’ll be able to focus on what matters most. Both federal and private student loans can be refinanced into one convenient loan. Graduate loans are also available to be refinanced!
Many options exist to help make your student loan consolidation as flexible as possible.
- Repayment Options to manage payback!
- Cosigner Options for better rates!
- Cosigner Release Options!
There are three payment options available, so you’re sure to find the one that fits your needs – and budget. Our rates are consistently priced better than our competitors and we encourage you to contact us for current pricing. Choose from three great options:
- Level Payment Option: you’ll pay the loan’s principal and interest beginning 30 days after closing on the 15-year loan.
- NEW!!! 5 Year Fixed-Rate Option: you’ll be able to lock in a fixed rate for a period of 5 years guaranteeing a fixed payment. Fixed rate consolidation is available and is a great option for the budget-minded individual.
Get Started Today!
Multi-Term Program Apply online >>
The multi-term program offers 5, 7, 10 & 15 year VARIABLE rate options as well as 5, 7, & 10 year FIXED options.
Existing Member Refinance Apply online >>
Refinance Rates & Fees Review online >>
For more information on the Consolidated Student Loan program or to apply now, contact our student loan partner, LendKey, at http://www.lendkey.com/student-loan-refinancing/, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 1-888-549-9050.