QUEST FCU LOBBIES OPEN!
Quest Federal Credit Union executive management team members and our board of directors are pleased to announce that Quest FCU lobbies will again be open to service our member/owners banking needs.
IN-BRANCH SERVICES RESUME: May 27, 2020
As we open our lobbies to member/owner business on May 27, 2020 at 8:00am, we would like to remind our members that their health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our staff members is our utmost concern. As with many business operations, changes have taken place and this will be our new way of providing service. We will be following the social distancing guidelines and continue to work with our staff and members to ensure we are “Safe. Smart. Open.” for the foreseeable future.
For our most vulnerable and at-risk member/owners, our drive thru services remain open and available to our members with FULL SERVICE options, to provide the most efficient and protective business options. We welcome you to continue using the drive thru. Additionally, our online banking and mobile banking solutions are continuously available for members.
The following steps have been taken to ensure the health and safety of our members and staff:
- Lobbies have been marked for safe distance and occupancy will be limited to ensure that members are not put into positions of crowding.
- Protective shields are available at all teller stations and will help to minimize contact.
- Masks are not required to enter, but members who wish to wear a mask may do so. Members should be ready to present proper identification or temporarily remove the mask for identification purposes.
- Additionally, should a member wear a mask, we may respectfully request that hats, hoods, sunglasses, and other coverings be removed to ensure proper identification and safety.
- Hand sanitizer stations are present in all branch lobbies.
- Appointments can be made for loan services, please contact your branch for appointment options.
- Branch staff will be cleaning, sanitizing, and working diligently to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience as we work through these new business practices. We are excited to welcome our member/owners back to our branches, we ask for your understanding and work with us to provide service beyond expectation.
Matthew Jennings, CEO
Quest Federal Credit Union