Card Conversion Details
On February 28, 2022, Quest Federal Credit Union will be undergoing a card conversion project due to the merger/acquisition of our card processing company.
During this card conversion project, member/owners will be minimally impacted as the conversion is mostly a “behind-the-scenes” conversion project. No new cards and limited downtime (after hours/early morning) during this conversion. More details will be available as we approach February 28, to inform and keep everyone notified.
Rewards/Loyalty Program Changes
The most notable change, and only member-facing change, will be the switch from our existing rewards/loyalty points program. Currently, all member/owners with debit and/or credit cards are currently enrolled and earning points with the DreamPoints program. On February 28, 2022, the loyalty program will be switching to Scorecard Rewards. For questions, please see below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I use my points now?
Of course you can, to register and redeem points now, prior to February 28, 2022, go to https://www.dreampoints.com/questfcu/login.php and register today. You’ll need your card number and Quest FCU account information in order to register.
- What will happen to my rewards point balances?
Starting on 03/01/22, your rewards will be serviced by our new loyalty provider. Your existing unredeemed points will be transferred to your new rewards account.
- What does my new rewards program offer?
Your new rewards program will offer features and redemption options comparable to what you have today.
We will offer a robust selection of redemption options, including:
- Top-shelf merchandise from brands such like Apple®, Sony®, Bose®, Dyson® and many more with shipping options that include a one- or two-day delivery time.
- Travel bookings including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, excursions, and more.
- Gift cards from your favorite retailers for everyday purchases or to celebrate special events.
- Redeem loyalty points for instant discounts on fuel at participating BP® and Shell® stations, right at the gas pump.
- Donation of points for a good cause to one of the more than 1.2M non-profit organizations involved in our network’s Charitable Giving program.
- Usage of points to purchase actual shares of stock in publicly traded companies
- Redemptions for tickets to theater, concerts and sporting events.
- Where will I go to redeem my points?
After your new program start date of 03/01/22, please go to www.scorecardrewards.com and create an account. You will need your card number to register. Also, for your protection, please make sure to add your email address and mobile phone number so that we can verify your identity when you create your new rewards account.
Moving forward, you can log in into your new rewards portal to view your point balance, search and view all available redemption options and more! It’s that easy.
You will also have a dedicated rewards customer service team to support general cardholder servicing. This group is available 24/7 (Monday through Sunday, excluding major holidays) to support consumer questions, general inquiries, resolve issues, assist processing merchandise redemptions, etc.
- Is there anything that I need to do before my new program start date?
There is nothing for you to do before your new program start date. Continue using your card without interruption. You are continuing to earn points for your purchases. Even better, any of your existing unredeemed points will be transferred to your new rewards account.
Please note, points from your current rewards account will not be available for view or transactions on 03/01/22 as it may take up to 30 days to reflect on your new rewards account.
After your new program start date of 03/01/22, please go to www.scorecardrewards.com and create an account. You will need your card number to register. Also, for your protection, please make sure to add your email address and mobile phone number so that we can verify your identity when you create your new rewards account. Moving forward, you can log in into your new rewards portal to view your point balance, search and view all available redemption options and more! It’s that easy.
- Why won’t I be able to view my existing points starting on 03/01/22?
You will continue to earn points starting on the start date of your new rewards program, so rest assured that your point earnings will not be interrupted. As part of the process to transition your existing points to your new rewards account, and to ensure that your rewards earnings are not interrupted, our new rewards provider cannot begin the points migration until the day that your new account is live. While we do not expect it to take the full 30 days for your existing points to migrate over, we do want you to be aware that your existing points will not display on your new account for a few weeks after the transition.